The solution for challenging Projects
The 3D FEM premium package offers all the features for a successfull analysis and design for the most demanding projects in Building Construction and Industrial engineering. Appart the input option of AutoCAD® add-on SOFiPLUS or Autodesk® Revit® Structure, the use of pile elements and nonlinear effects makes the simulation of soil-structure interaction possible.
Design according to Eurocodes, stability analysis and many international standards (eg. BS EN 1992, SNIP, AASHTO) complete the design possibilities. Along with the graphicall interactive post-processing, the integration of area-element results with Excel® interface and VBA offers full flexibility to the user.
- 3D FE Beam-, pile-, shell-, slab- and shear wall elements
- Arbitrary beam cross-sections with graphical input
- Down- and upstand beams as finite beam elements
- Simulation of construction stages and time-dependent effects for shell elements
- Automatic determination of resulting elastic support stiffness for 2D analysis from 3D BIM Models
- 3D R/C design in ULS and SLS according to various codes (e.g. EN 1992 with NAs: BS, EHE, FIN, IDM, NF; BS 8110, SNIP)
- Tension-only bedding for slabs
- Nonlinear springs and worklaws for springs
- Nonlinear beam elements for R/C and steel
- Theory of 2nd order and steel design analysis according to Eurocode (EE, EP with automatic sectional classification for classes 1-3 and automatic determination of effective areas for class 4)
- Interactive graphical post-processing and plotting
- Integration of area-element results
- For graphical system input with SOFiPLUS, AutoCAD ® or AutoCAD ® OEM license is required.
- For full accessibility to BIM modelling, Autodesk® Revit® Structure is required.
Now in its 32nd year, Bridges is the ultimate conference and exhibition for anyone who owns, manages, designs, builds, finances, maintains or supplies bridges.
BIM World PARIS is the world leading event for digital transformation in construction, real estate industry and urban planning.
In April 2024 the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) is holding a major exhibition and symposium in Manchester.