The solution for challenging Projects
The 3D FEM premium package offers all the features for a successfull analysis and design for the most demanding projects in Building Construction and Industrial engineering. Appart the input option of AutoCAD® add-on SOFiPLUS or Autodesk® Revit® Structure, the use of pile elements and nonlinear effects makes the simulation of soil-structure interaction possible.
Design according to Eurocodes, stability analysis and many international standards (eg. BS EN 1992, SNIP, AASHTO) complete the design possibilities. Along with the graphicall interactive post-processing, the integration of area-element results with Excel® interface and VBA offers full flexibility to the user.
- 3D FE Beam-, pile-, shell-, slab- and shear wall elements
- Arbitrary beam cross-sections with graphical input
- Down- and upstand beams as finite beam elements
- Simulation of construction stages and time-dependent effects for shell elements
- Automatic determination of resulting elastic support stiffness for 2D analysis from 3D BIM Models
- 3D R/C design in ULS and SLS according to various codes (e.g. EN 1992 with NAs: BS, EHE, FIN, IDM, NF; BS 8110, SNIP)
- Tension-only bedding for slabs
- Nonlinear springs and worklaws for springs
- Nonlinear beam elements for R/C and steel
- Theory of 2nd order and steel design analysis according to Eurocode (EE, EP with automatic sectional classification for classes 1-3 and automatic determination of effective areas for class 4)
- Interactive graphical post-processing and plotting
- Integration of area-element results
- For graphical system input with SOFiPLUS, AutoCAD ® or AutoCAD ® OEM license is required.
- For full accessibility to BIM modelling, Autodesk® Revit® Structure is required.
Force Structural Engineers and SOFiSTiK UK would like to introduce you to the concept of parametric modelling of bridges in Autodesk AutoCAD
Learn in 30 minutes who SOFiSTiK is and which solutions from SOFiSTiK will bring you to the next level.
The analysis and design of reinforced concrete structures is explained in detail in this course. The modelling is done with SOFiPLUS.