3D FEM premium
The solution for challenging Projects
The 3D FEM premium package offers all the features for a successfull analysis and design for the most demanding projects in Building Construction and Industrial engineering. Appart the input option of AutoCAD® add-on SOFiPLUS or Autodesk® Revit® Structure, the use of pile elements and nonlinear effects makes the simulation of soil-structure interaction possible.
Design according to Eurocodes, stability analysis and many international standards (eg. BS EN 1992, SNIP, AASHTO) complete the design possibilities. Along with the graphicall interactive post-processing, the integration of area-element results with Excel® interface and VBA offers full flexibility to the user.
Functionalities at a glance
- 3D FE Beam-, pile-, shell-, slab- and shear wall elements
- Arbitrary beam cross-sections with graphical input
- Down- and upstand beams as finite beam elements
- Simulation of construction stages and time-dependent effects for shell elements
- Automatic determination of resulting elastic support stiffness for 2D analysis from 3D BIM Models
- 3D R/C design in ULS and SLS according to various codes (e.g. EN 1992 with NAs: BS, EHE, FIN, IDM, NF; BS 8110, SNIP)
- Tension-only bedding for slabs
- Nonlinear springs and worklaws for springs
- Nonlinear beam elements for R/C and steel
- Theory of 2nd order and steel design analysis according to Eurocode (EE, EP with automatic sectional classification for classes 1-3 and automatic determination of effective areas for class 4)
- Interactive graphical post-processing and plotting
- Integration of area-element results
- For graphical system input with SOFiPLUS, AutoCAD ® or AutoCAD ® OEM license is required.
- For full accessibility to BIM modelling, Autodesk® Revit® Structure is required.
Contact us directly:
30 day trial for free with full functionality
Parametric Modeling of Bridges in Autodesk® Revit®
The Congress is intended for civil and structural engineers, architects and associated...
Unleashing engineer’s creativity through programming