Structural analysis and design for buildings requires both powerful and versatile software. Seismic design for 3D FE models, reliable slab design with punching checks and member design for columns and foundations, these are some of the core features of the SOFiSTiK FEM-Packages.
Fire design and many other additional modules for soil structure interaction or nonlinear analysis contribute to a state-of-the-art software. Especially the FEA Extension's link to Autodesk® Revit® empowers a continuous BIM workflow in structural engineering.
- Continuous BIM workflow with Autodesk Revit from design to detailing
- Automatic superpositioning for Eurocodes and other design codes
- Punching checks for slabs, columns and wall-corners and ends
- Integrated R/C design according to Eurocodes, ACI and BS
- Powerful automatic FE meshing
- SOFiPLUS: Graphical input based on Autodesk AutoCAD
- FEA Extension for Revit
- McNeel Rhinoceros Interface for complex geometries
- Soil-structure interaction
- Construction stages and time dependent effects
- Fire design for columns
Contact us directly:
30 day trial for free with full functionality
In this course, you were introduced to SOFiSTiK FEA.
This training is fully booked
Now in its 25th year, "Bridges" remains the leading event for highway authority bridge engineers...
Unleashing engineer’s creativity through programming