Structural analysis and design for buildings requires both powerful and versatile software. Seismic design for 3D FE models, reliable slab design with punching checks and member design for columns and foundations, these are some of the core features of the SOFiSTiK FEM-Packages.
Fire design and many other additional modules for soil structure interaction or nonlinear analysis contribute to a state-of-the-art software. Especially, SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design for Autodesk® Revit® with its Interface empowers a continuous BIM workflow in structural engineering.
- Continuous BIM workflow with Autodesk Revit from design to detailing
- Automatic superpositioning for Eurocodes and other design codes
- Punching checks for slabs, columns and wall-corners and ends
- Integrated R/C design according to Eurocodes, ACI and BS
- Powerful automatic FE meshing
- SOFiPLUS: Graphical input based on Autodesk AutoCAD
- SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design for Revit: includes Revit interface to the full SOFiSTiK FEA
- McNeel Rhinoceros Interface for complex geometries
- Soil-structure interaction
- Construction stages and time dependent effects
- Fire design for columns
Contact us directly:
30 day trial for free with full functionality
The leading event for innovative BIM solutions, construction IT and new IoT technologies for the...
In this workshop, you’ll get insights on advanced topics such as Construction Stages, Creep and...
Rebar Drawing and Schedule Creation in Autodesk® Revit®