Structural analysis and design for buildings requires both powerful and versatile software. Seismic design for 3D FE models, reliable slab design with punching checks and member design for columns and foundations, these are some of the core features of the SOFiSTiK FEM-Packages.
Fire design and many other additional modules for soil structure interaction or nonlinear analysis contribute to a state-of-the-art software. Especially, SOFiSTiK Interface for Autodesk® Revit® empowers a continuous BIM workflow in structural engineering.
- Continuous BIM workflow with Autodesk Revit from design to detailing
- Automatic superpositioning for Eurocodes and other design codes
- Punching checks for slabs, columns and wall-corners and ends
- Integrated R/C design according to Eurocodes, ACI and BS
- Powerful automatic FE meshing
- SOFiPLUS: Graphical input based on Autodesk AutoCAD
- SOFiSTiK Interface for Revit / SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design
- McNeel Rhinoceros Interface for complex geometries
- Soil-structure interaction
- Construction stages and time dependent effects
- Fire design for columns
SOFiSTiK et Man and Machine vous donnent rendez-vous du 7 au 11 décembre pour un événement 100% digital !
8 SOFiSTiK features / workflows you should know - Part I (english)
NASCC: The Steel Conference is the premier educational and networking event for the structural steel industry, bringing together structural engineers, structural steel fabricators, erectors, detailers, and architects.