SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler supports BIM in Bridge Design and Detailing. The application allows users to create parametrized 3D bridge models using alignment parameters and generic families in Autodesk® Revit® 2019.
The parametric modeling allows case studies and reduces planning time and cost. The parameterization stays consistent for the whole processing period.
The product consists of the software itself and content including generic families for super- and substructure creation. These families can easily be modified or created from scratch to meet local and company standards.
Additional bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings can also be created. Automatic generation of section views, top views, longitudinal sections and elevation points assists users in detailing and documenting their structures.
Functionalities at a glance
- Creates 3D bridge axis using alignment information.
- Creates bridge superstructure components using parametric profiles and axis geometry.
- Creates bridge substructure components using generic families.
- Creates bridge equipment elements, such as parapets and railings.
- Creates user defined tendons.
- Fully parametric for axis, superstructures, substructures, parapets and railing.
- Automatic generation of section views with dimensions and top view with alignment information.
- Automatic generation of longitudinal section representation with vertical alignment information.
- Creates table with elevation points.
- Creates a 3D solid model of all structures that are created using Structural Lines (SLNs) in SOFiSTiK projects.
Download a 30 days free trial via Autodesk App Store
The price for subscribing to a single user license is USD 1700 per year or USD 195 per month (all prices are excluding taxes).
Formation de deux jours sur la production de modèle d’armatures et de plans de ferraillage dans...
The leading event for innovative BIM solutions, construction IT and new IoT technologies for the...
Towards a Resilient Built Environment – Risk and Asset Management