SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler supports BIM in Bridge Design and Detailing. The application allows users to create parametrized 3D bridge models using alignment parameters and generic families in Autodesk® Revit® 2020.
The parametric modeling allows case studies and reduces planning time and cost. The parameterization stays consistent for the whole processing period.
The product consists of the software itself and content including generic families for super- and substructure creation. These families can easily be modified or created from scratch to meet local and company standards.
Additional bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings can also be created. Automatic generation of section views, top views, longitudinal sections and elevation points assists users in detailing and documenting their structures.
Functionalities at a glance
- Create 3D Bridge Axis using alignment information, imported external files (e.g. LandXML) or table with coordinate points
- Create bridge superstructure components using parametric profiles and axis geometry
- Creates multi girder bridge components according to given layout
- Create bridge substructure components using generic families
- Creates bridge component array along an axis according to given layout
- Create bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings
- Create user-defined tendons
- Fully parametric for axis, superstructures, substructures, parapets, and railing
- Automatic generation of section views with dimensions and top view with alignment information
- Automatic generation of longitudinal section representation with vertical alignment information
- Create a table with elevation points
- Create a 3D solid model of all structures that are created using Structural Lines (SLNs) in SOFiSTiK project
Download a 30 days free trial via Autodesk App Store
The price for subscribing to a single user license is USD 1700 per year or USD 195 per month (all prices are excluding taxes).
Please read the Software End User License Terms carefully before downloading, installing or using SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler. For network license options contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Modeler 2020
Bridge Modeler 2019
Innovation & technology in the built environment
Découverte des nouveautés
Den Kloke Teknologi is the biggest and most important conference covering BIM / VDC in Norway.