SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets out of 3D-Rebar models in Revit. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can easily be modified to meet national or company standards. Creation of bar lists, bending schedules and cut lists for wire meshes is included as well.
- Customizable Content Packs in order to reach individual standards.
- Operational Modes: Marks per project, - sheet or - host.
- Set Marks according to additional criteria's like running length, not bent, couplers etc.
- Customizable reinforcement schedules and cut lists for fabric sheets.
- Group bars to a specific SOFiSTiK Rebar Container according its layout.
- Copy Reinforcement with all annotations, details, dimensions and related views.
- SOFiSTiK Multiplier for the quantity of Rebar Sets and Fabric Sheets.
- Stagger segment lengths of SOFiSTiK Variable Rebar Set.
- Split Rebar Sets or - Shapes according to set stock length and splice or using dividing lines.
- Detailing tools to indicate the rebar layout, - bar ends, - layers, etc.
- Rebar or Fabric Shape Details to represent the partial rebar set or the entire mark.
- Shape Code detection according to various national standards.
- Reinforcement Layer functionality in floors, walls and foundation slabs.
- Browse through the marks of rebars and fabric sheets.
- Distribute reinforcement in elements with complex shapes and faces.
- Creation of bent fabrics rows according to a given length.
- Revisions for reinforcement sheets and corresponding schedules.
- Freeze/Unfreeze of reinforcement geometry and properties.
- Export BVBS reinforcement data as *.abs file for bending machine.
SOFiSTiK customers with Wibu CodeMeter license can download the current version via SOFiSTiK Application Manager (BIM Apps).
Integration of the structural analysis into the BIM process.
Get to know the basic workflow and the general functionalities of the SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler.
What is the Half-Space Theory, and how to apply it to your projects?