SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets out of 3D-Rebar models in Revit. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can easily be modified to meet national or company standards. Creation of bar lists, bending schedules and cut lists for wire meshes is included as well.
- Customizable Content Packs in order to reach individual standards.
- Operational Modes: Marks per project, - sheet or - host.
- Set Marks according to additional criteria's like running length, not bent, couplers etc.
- Customizable reinforcement schedules and cut lists for fabric sheets.
- Group bars to a specific SOFiSTiK Rebar Container according its layout.
- Copy Reinforcement with all annotations, details, dimensions and related views.
- SOFiSTiK Multiplier for the quantity of Rebar Sets and Fabric Sheets.
- Stagger segment lengths of SOFiSTiK Variable Rebar Set.
- Split Rebar Sets or - Shapes according to set stock length and splice or using dividing lines.
- Detailing tools to indicate the rebar layout, - bar ends, - layers, etc.
- Rebar or Fabric Shape Details to represent the partial rebar set or the entire mark.
- Shape Code detection according to various national standards.
- Reinforcement Layer functionality in floors, walls and foundation slabs.
- Browse through the marks of rebars and fabric sheets.
- Distribute reinforcement in elements with complex shapes and faces.
- Creation of bent fabrics rows according to a given length.
- Revisions for reinforcement sheets and corresponding schedules.
- Freeze/Unfreeze of reinforcement geometry and properties.
- Export BVBS reinforcement data as *.abs file for bending machine.
SOFiSTiK customers with Wibu CodeMeter license can download the current version via SOFiSTiK Application Manager (BIM Apps).
Modelling of a Balanced Cantilever Bridge
Parametric Modeling of Bridges & Infrastructure Projects in Autodesk® Revit®
Parametric modelling with Rhino + Grasshopper is an increasing powerful and popular workflow, helping engineers, architects, fabricators and contractors work more efficiently and manage complex projects more easily.