Analysis + Design for Revit
SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design performs structural analysis of buildings and member design directly in Autodesk® Revit®.
The App provides for a full Finite Element Analysis and design workflow – from modeling to code checking for concrete members like slabs, columns and beams. Structural analysis can be performed in 3D – allowing for realistic simulation of the structural stiffness and optional consideration of the construction sequence. Additionally 2D and 3D subsystems can be extracted with an automatic load takedown. Members can be grouped and designed according to Eurocode. Calculation and design reports will be generated automatically. Results can be visualized and managed in Revit or be transferred to spread-sheets for further processing using the Export to Excel function.
Together with full support of collaboration features, SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design enables a seamless structural analysis workflow within Autodesk® Revit®.
When installed with SOFiSTiK 2020, the App enhances into a Revit interface for the full SOFiSTiK FEA.
Functionalities at a glance
- Check of the analytical model in Revit with comprehensive warning dialog and display options for an extended check of the model
- Powerful automatic meshing with advanced tolerance settings (eg. to ignore small openings)
- Advanced structural modelling within Revit with for instance: downstand beam, haunched beam, release for slab-to-wall edges
- Perform 3D linear structural analysis directly in Revit using the Finite Element Method
- Advanced calculation options such as construction phases for selfweight
- Generate 3D and 2D Finite Elements subsystems with automatic support conditions using Revit levels or by manual selection
- Calculate the vertical load takedown between level subsystems
- Ensure code compliant materials, cross sections and load combinations with the automatic and customizable mapping mechanism
- Manage and Design reinforced concrete elements to the Eurocodes within Autodesk Revit (slabs, columns, beams e.g. to DIN EN 1992) Results directly available in Revit as
- Results Packages or ready to share via the Export to Excel tool
- All information is saved in the *.rvt file ensuring a full support of collaboration workflows
Download a 30 days free trial via Autodesk App Store
The price for subscribing to a single user license is USD 1700 per year or USD 195 per month (all prices are excluding taxes).
The leading event for innovative BIM solutions, construction IT and new IoT technologies for the...
In this workshop, you’ll get insights on advanced topics such as Construction Stages, Creep and...
Rebar Drawing and Schedule Creation in Autodesk® Revit®