SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design performs structural analysis of buildings and member design directly in Autodesk® Revit®.
The App provides for a full Finite Element Analysis and design workflow – from modeling to code checking for concrete members like slabs, columns and beams. Structural analysis can be performed in 3D – allowing for realistic simulation of the structural stiffness and optional consideration of the construction sequence. Additionally 2D and 3D subsystems can be extracted with an automatic load takedown. Members can be grouped and designed according to Eurocode. Calculation and design reports will be generated automatically. Results can be visualized and managed in Revit or be transferred to spread-sheets for further processing using the Export to Excel function.
Together with full support of collaboration features, SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design enables a seamless structural analysis workflow within Autodesk® Revit®.
When installed with SOFiSTiK 2020, the App enhances into a Revit interface for the full SOFiSTiK FEA.
- Check of the analytical model in Revit with comprehensive warning dialog and display options for an extended check of the model
- Powerful automatic meshing with advanced tolerance settings (eg. to ignore small openings)
- Advanced structural modelling within Revit with for instance: downstand beam, haunched beam, release for slab-to-wall edges
- Perform 3D linear structural analysis directly in Revit using the Finite Element Method
- Advanced calculation options such as construction phases for selfweight
- Generate 3D and 2D Finite Elements subsystems with automatic support conditions using Revit levels or by manual selection
- Calculate the vertical load takedown between level subsystems
- Ensure code compliant materials, cross sections and load combinations with the automatic and customizable mapping mechanism
- Manage and Design reinforced concrete elements to the Eurocodes within Autodesk Revit (slabs, columns, beams e.g. to DIN EN 1992) Results directly available in Revit as
- Results Packages or ready to share via the Export to Excel tool
- All information is saved in the *.rvt file ensuring a full support of collaboration workflows
New Features for Revit 2021
- Improved workflow for design of slabs in Revit – columns, beams and slabs can now be analysed and designed directly inside Revit
- Visualization of analysis and design results in Revit without installation of additional software
- New command to create a cumulative report from all analysis and design tasks performed with export to PDF and Word
- Extended the analytical check to detect and report kinematic instabilities
- Allow usage and further configuration of beam and column families of arbitrary polygonal cross sectional shape
- Extended Dynamo interface by additional components e.g. to access geometry data of prestressing tendons or to read design results of members
SOFiSTiK et Man and Machine vous donnent rendez-vous du 7 au 11 décembre pour un événement 100% digital !
8 SOFiSTiK features / workflows you should know - Part I (english)
NASCC: The Steel Conference is the premier educational and networking event for the structural steel industry, bringing together structural engineers, structural steel fabricators, erectors, detailers, and architects.