SOFiSTiK | 2018 - Highlights
Our main development goals for the structural analysis and FEM version 2018 were to optimize usability and performance in combination with a totally redesigned workflow for BIM analysis and design. Read here more about the Highlights of the new software version 2018. You will find more detailed information in the broschure “SOFiSTiK | 2018 – New Features”.
SOFiSTiK Application Manager
- Installation, automatic and manual updates for SOFiSTiK FEA and SOFiCAD using one central tool.
- Your SOFiSTiK installation is simplified using an intuitive and clear procedure.
- Automatic license year – servicepack mapping.
- Servicepack downgrades possible.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop - DOCX output in addition to PLB
- For higher documentation flexibility of calculation results an optional DOCX output can be activated.
- Most tables and figures of the Report Browser format (.plb) are supported. The full functionality of the Report Browser will not be supported.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop - Earthquake Task
- Accidental eccentricities according to Eurocode can be defined for each level and each direction.
- The resulting earthquake forces for each level can be calculated based on level information defined in the task.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop - CSM Bridge Design Task
- The new “CSM Bridge Design” task family allows a full graphical bridge design workflow for Eurocode based design.
- The superpositioning task prepares design envelopes and check printouts.
Result Viewer - New Results
- Effective cross-section properties are displayed.
- Tangent intersection points for cross-sections consisting of circles and arcs are displayed.
- Corresponding structural elements, beams and placements for axes can be selected and used for result representation.
SOFiPLUS (-X) - Group Visualization
- With activated “Group Visualization”, all group members are shown in the same color. This provides a better overview and control of the current group assignment of the model.
BIM for Structural Analysis - FEA Extension for Revit
- The ribbon bar and icons have been redesigned completely following the Revit platform style.
- New “Analytical Check” functionality supports the analytical model optimization.
- New command family “Subsystem View” allows the generation of views automatically for suitable subsystem analysis.
BIM for Structural Analysis - Member Design
- Individual instances of members can be grouped as design types with additional information and an identifier.
- For columns all necessary loads and effects are extracted from the analyzed 3D building model. Effects can be displayed in Revit tables for grouping purposes.
30 day trial for free with full functionality