SOFiSTiK | 2018 - Highlights
Our main development goals for the structural analysis and FEM version 2018 were to optimize usability and performance in combination with a totally redesigned workflow for BIM analysis and design. Read here more about the Highlights of the new software version 2018. You will find more detailed information in the broschure “SOFiSTiK | 2018 – New Features”.
SOFiSTiK Application Manager
- Installation, automatic and manual updates for SOFiSTiK FEA and SOFiCAD using one central tool.
- Your SOFiSTiK installation is simplified using an intuitive and clear procedure.
- Automatic license year – servicepack mapping.
- Servicepack downgrades possible.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop - DOCX output in addition to PLB
- For higher documentation flexibility of calculation results an optional DOCX output can be activated.
- Most tables and figures of the Report Browser format (.plb) are supported. The full functionality of the Report Browser will not be supported.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop - Earthquake Task
- Accidental eccentricities according to Eurocode can be defined for each level and each direction.
- The resulting earthquake forces for each level can be calculated based on level information defined in the task.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop - CSM Bridge Design Task
- The new “CSM Bridge Design” task family allows a full graphical bridge design workflow for Eurocode based design.
- The superpositioning task prepares design envelopes and check printouts.
Result Viewer - New Results
- Effective cross-section properties are displayed.
- Tangent intersection points for cross-sections consisting of circles and arcs are displayed.
- Corresponding structural elements, beams and placements for axes can be selected and used for result representation.
SOFiPLUS (-X) - Group Visualization
- With activated “Group Visualization”, all group members are shown in the same color. This provides a better overview and control of the current group assignment of the model.
BIM for Structural Analysis - FEA Extension for Revit
- The ribbon bar and icons have been redesigned completely following the Revit platform style.
- New “Analytical Check” functionality supports the analytical model optimization.
- New command family “Subsystem View” allows the generation of views automatically for suitable subsystem analysis.
BIM for Structural Analysis - Member Design
- Individual instances of members can be grouped as design types with additional information and an identifier.
- For columns all necessary loads and effects are extracted from the analyzed 3D building model. Effects can be displayed in Revit tables for grouping purposes.
SOFiSTiK | 2018 - Upcoming Events
30 day trial for free with full functionality