The SOFiSTiK module RELY performs reliability analyses of engineering structures modelled by finite elements. Reliability assessment is an alternative to the partial safety factor method, which is more flexible, optimal and can handle situations for which safety factors are not available or meaningful.
RELY also provides sensitivity measures that account for the uncertainty in input parameters and the non-linearity of models. The seamless integration of RELY within SOFiSTiK gets rid of spurious interface problems and allows you to focus on your actual task: Adopting consistent models for both structural analysis and reliability assessment.
- Implemented reliability analysis tools in RELY are in full compliance with Annex C of Eurocode 0
- State-of-the-art reliability methods based on the leading stand-alone software STRUREL
- The engineering system employed in RELY can be expressed using the full capabilities of the SOFiSTiK finite element solvers
- You can use the flexibility of SOFiSTiK and its parametrized input options to arbitrarily tailor limit-state functions to match your needs
- Reliability sensitivity analysis
- Computation of equivalent partial safety factors
RELY can be particularly useful to assess the safety of ...
- existing structures
- structures not covered by the codes
- precast concrete elements
- cost-efficient design
Join us for the 2021 Annual Convention
Pre-Process and Post-Process Routines in SOFiSTiK for complex Projects
Leading platform for all topics relating to digitization in the AEC industry
Developed in collaboration with