Infrastructure Extension (Labs)
Using SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extension (SiX), Revit 3D bridge models can be created out of SOFiSTiK bridge models. This Revit bridge model consists of elements such as superstructure, piers, tendons and can be enhanced with parapets or railings.
Using the current version, only beam-based bridge models can be imported.
Functionalities at a glance
- Creates profile-families (adaptive components) as a basis for the 3D Model.
- Extrudes these profile-families along the bridge-axis.
- Both, the profile-families and the bridge axis can be modified using Revit functionality.
- Creates grid-lines, section views and symbols at relevant points along the stationing.
- Creates user defined tendons, parapets or railings.
SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extension - Labs (free)
SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extension - Workflow
SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extension - Import model
SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extension - Parapet
SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extension - Railing
Promoter of digital transformation for construction, real estate industry and urban planning
Advanced handling of Concrete Bridges
Advanced handling of Composite and Steel Bridges