SOFiSTiK Newsletter May 2018: Advanced User Workshops Bridge Design
Dear SOFiSTiK user,
The Advanced User Workshops in Helsinki will cover in-depth bridge design topics. György Schmidt and Dr.-Ing. Martin Siffling will lead participants through hands-on exercises that provide advanced knowledge of handling Concrete, Composite, and Steel Bridges. Only a limited number of seats are available for these exciting and insightful workshops, so register now!
Your SOFiSTiK Team
September 20th, 2018
Advanced handling of Concrete Bridges.
- Prestressed Beam Bridge: Parametric Modelling, Prestressing and Construction Stages
- ULS, SLS Design of Prestressed Concrete Beams
- ULS, SLS Design of Concrete Shells
- Material Non-Linear Analysis: Beams and Shells in Cracked Condition
- CSM Superpositioning 6.10a+6.10b
September 21st, 2018
Advanced handling of Composite and Steel Bridges.
- Composite Beam Bridge: Parametric Modelling, Cross Section Editor and Construction Stages
- ULS, SLS Design of Composite Beams
- Steel Bridge: System Generation, 2nd Order Analysis, Class 4 Section Design
- Geometric Non-Linear Analysis: Buckling, Ultimate Load Iteration