Dear SOFiSTiK User, dear interested parties,
all SOFiSTiK products are now available for Autodesk® AutoCAD® and Revit® 2021 for download via the SOFiSTiK Application Manager (SAM). In addition to the new family of BIM Apps 2021 and the compatibility of SOFiPLUS, SOFiCAD and Analysis + Design you can increase your efficiency with following features of Servicepack 5:
- Import of terrain model from LandXML and new analytical link to SOFiPLUS with CABD technology for the Bridge Modeler, which has been renamed to SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler with release 2021
- Reworked slab design with support of global combinations and new Publish Results for all calculation reports in Analysis + Design 2021 and the Revit Interface
- New Result View feature: Visualize results of analysis and design directly within Revit in Analysis + Design 2021
- Non effective areas in cross sections can also deactivate reinforcements in SOFiSTiK FEA Servicepack 2020-5
- DOCX bending schedule supports non-standard variable rebar shapes in SOFiCAD and Reinforcement Detailing 2021
- French SOFiPLUS-X powered by AutoCAD technology
- New Grasshopper components for pre- and post-tensioning in Rhinoceros Interface
If you have any questions, requests or criticism, please send us a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your message.
Your SOFiSTiK Team