Introduction to the SOFiSTiK program system with focus on the calculation and design of a prestressed concrete beam bridge. System modeling is performed axis-based with SOFiPLUS.
- Explanation program concept - basics - modules
- Project execution with SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop
- Graphical system and load generation with SOFiPLUS
- Graphical modelling of variable cross-sections Graphical modelling of the prestressing
- Use of construction stages including creep and shrinkage
- Evaluation of traffic loads using influence lines
- Calculation, superposition and design
- Documentation of the calculation results
- Input/result checking with Animator + WinGRAF
- Practical exercise of the complete workflow using the example of a prestressed concrete beam bridge with 2 sections.
- Tips and tricks
The participants get an overview of the essential procedures and functions of the software bridge construction package.
You will need:
- a computer with installed software
- a headset with microphone
- an internet connection
- optional: two screens
Please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 911 39901-800 if you have difficulties installing the software, or you have no license, or you have other problems regarding the requirements.
- The duration of the training is 3 days.
- The training will be held online, you will receive an e-mail with the access data and the training documents in advance.
- The training is carried out in blocks of 1.5 hours each.
- The latest software version is used for the training.
- The training will be held in English
- All participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
- Training block 1: 09:00 - 10:30
- Break: 10:30 - 11:00
- Training block 2: 11:00 - 12:30
- Break: 12:30 - 13:30
- Training block 3: 13:30 - 15:00
- Break: 15:00 - 15:30
- Training block 4: 15:30 - 17:00
- The minimum number of participants is 3 persons.
- The training is designed for a maximum of 8 participants. The order of registration is decisive.
- The training will be cancelled if the number of participants is too low. Cancellation will be made at the latest 2 working days before the start of the training.
Should you have any further questions regarding this training course, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com