Introduction to the SOFiSTiK program system with focus on the calculation and design of reinforced concrete structures. The system is modelled with SOFiPLUS.
- Explanation of program concept - basics - modules
- Project execution with SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop
- Graphical system and load generation with SOFiPLUS
- Calculation, superposition and design
- Documentation of the calculation results
- Input/result checking with Animator + WinGRAF
- Practical exercise of the complete workflow with the example of a building slab
- Tips and tricks
The participants receive an overview of the essential procedures and functions of the software Building Construction Package.
- The training takes 2 days.
- Each participant has his or her own computer.
- The latest software version is used for the training.
- The training is held in English.
- The participants receive printed training documents.
- All participants receive a certificate upon completion.
- Beverages during breaks and lunch are already included in the participation fee.
- The minimum number of participants is 4.
- The course is designed for a maximum of 8 participants. The order of registration is decisive.
- The training will be cancelled if the number of participants is too few. Cancellation takes place at the latest 2 weeks before the start of the training course.
Should you have any further questions regarding this training course, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com