Your future is important to us. For this reason, we offer the SOFiSTiK Educational version (single user) free of charge with full functionality for all students and faculty from the field of civil engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnology, architecture or mechanical engineering.
To request your Educational version simply complete the following form and attach a current enrolment/acceptance letter/student ID or working certificate in pdf format. After successful verification of the data we will send you a license key via email. The software can be downloaded from the right pane.
To get started with our software, we recommend a visit to our infoportal and the SOFiSTiK YouTube channel with many SOFinars, tutorials and examples. You can also exchange ideas with peers in the SOFiSTiK Educational Forum.
Request an Educational Version
- The license applied for is valid until the end of November every year. After this, a new registration is necessary. The license can be renewed for the duration of study.
- The SOFiSTiK Educational version is not compatible with the commercial version.
- All printouts are watermarked.
- Our products are tested and released for Windows 8.1 (64bit) and 10.
- The compatibility of the different versions with the operating systems as well as AutoCAD can be queried using the version matrix.
- The license includes all FEM modules including SOFiPLUS-X, Reinforcement Detailing, Reinforcement Generation, SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design and SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler.
- The programs SOFiLOAD-DW and DOLFYN are not part of the Educational Version.
- The commercial use of SOFiSTiK Educational Version, the transfer of the software to third parties as well as the creation of copies for third parties and the modification of the software without the written permission of the licenser is prohibited.
- Please post your questions and feedback through our Educational Forum.