SOFiSTiK Forum

It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:54 am 

Hello!

I created column assembly and create views from assembly (Revit create views with templates, I think you know how useful can be assemblies). And now I have precast column with inserted details, i must only add rebars and do annotations. BUT if assembly is active I can add rebars but can't use Sofistik Reinforcement tool because tab is grayed out. To do element reinforcing before creating assembly is slowing down the process. I must create many additional views wich must be later manually deteted, than add all rebars to column by picking because around column is other elements, or to use multiple selection i must create some filters :dance2: .
I hope there is easy solution about what i dont know. Will wait for some advises.

Best regards, Gatis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:01 pm 

Dear Gatis,
Thank you for your request. Actually, there is no possibility to work with Revit assemblies and Reinforcement Detailing because ALL Revit plug-ins are disabled while working in Assemblie mode. Please report your issue to Autodesk as we already did.

Furthermore we do not recommend to work with assemblies because you can see all elements just in green and you can lose the overview when there are a lot of rebars.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.

BiM Consultant | Application Engineer
BiMOTiON GmbH

http://www.bimotion.de