SOFiSTiK Forum

It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Adjusting schedule
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 am 

Hi, is there a way to adjust schedule table for rebar and mesh reinnforcement, or just translate it in different language ?

Post subject: Re: Adjusting schedule
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:21 pm 

There are many possible modifications for reinforcement schedules in the SOFiSTiK Report Browser.

The really basic settings of the reinforcement schedule are defined in external files which can be modified with a texteditor and accesed in the following directory:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\SOFiSTiK\SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2014

STLI.ini -> Contains all the really basic settings like text- and linestyles etc.
stli.00x -> Are containing all the language specific settings. Copy and rename one of this files to create schedules in a language of your wish.

Note: Please see the documentation how to modify reinforcement schedule by working with the *.ini files.

Roland

Attachments:
mpic_ScheduleSettingDirectory.png
mpic_ScheduleSettingDirectory.png [ 20.52 KiB | Viewed 11264 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am 

Hello!
I was wondering what is the lates status of manual schedul update. In my Sofistik reinforcement detailing version 3.0 downloaded (05/12/2013). Folder with language contents are empty?
Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:52 pm 

If the described folder: "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\SOFiSTiK\SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2014" is empty.

Please contact our customer service (support@sofistik.de) and you'll get a quick solution via teamviewer.

This problem occurs only in version 2014.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:16 am 

Hey,
Is it possible to change the parameter to which the reinforcement schedule table reads from?
I've realized that the position/bar-mark column reads its values from the "mark" parameter of the reinforcement.
This is giving me a hard time since I have all my bar-marks in the schedule mark parameter.
Any ideas?? :?: :?:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:00 am 

Hello danthiongo,
The software has to take care that all corresponding rebar sets has the same shape, material etc., if they have the same bar mark. For this reason it's impossible to just change the parameter. Sorry :?

I recommend to use the "Set Bar Marks" tool if theres no need the keep the existing numbers as they are.
Otherwise you could try to adapt all marks with our "Renumber" tool. Of course its (depending on your project size) a lot of work.

Hope that helps
Roland

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:04 pm 

Thanks Roland.
Better yet, I've also found a way of using the "mark" parameter for the bar-mark instead of the schedule mark. It works well. :dance1: