SOFiSTiK Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 am 

Hello,

I am currently working on bridge testing and need to make a model of a bridge and check deflections and stresses for a specific traffic load (few sand/gravel filled trucks). The bridge is on a motorway, and it is a prestressed concrete bridge with a box cross section with 17 spans. I will add a TEDDY file exported from SSD so you can better see the geometry.

My question is, is it possible to get longitudinal (axial) stress in every cross section of the bridge, in already defined stress points in the cross section right after linear analysis? I don't need to define combinations and superposition since all I need is linear elastic stress (no cracking, no design, no reinforcement) and deflections for a specific load case from linear analysis. The idea was to put stress points inside the cross section box where we will tape the strain gages. That way we could get exact results for comparison with real tests.

I understand that this is probably somewhere in the manual but I am fairly new to SOFiSTiK and currently trying to use GUI only for modelling and calculations. I know this can probably be done in TEDDY and would appreciate some guidelines for that as well.

Thank you for your time!

Attachments:
Drivusa - ispitivanje - model_exp.dat [167.86 KiB]
Downloaded 267 times