Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 10:30 am
|SERVICE PACK 2010-3 - 05.08.2009
This service pack is now available on our Update Server.
- Rounding was defect with oblique dimensions.
- The textheight of the position from mountingparts now can be set up separately in the mountingparts style.
- Construction Line
The command Construction Line was aborted using the option "Finish Constructionline"
- Changing the position of the positionsymbol from area positionin elements did not work in info edit mode.
The hatch boundary was not on the correct layer TH_SCHR using the option "rectangle"
Creating a hatch with SOFiMACH using the option "object" was always annotative.
A hatch for embankment can now be created on a closed poyline, e. g. a SOFiCAD rectangle
- Position Elements
Problem solved by EXPLODE on position elements
- Drawing setup in Paperspace
In the file soficad_usr.ini you can define your own sheet formats. Please use the following entry, which can be adjusted individually.(43859)
SIZE1="DIN A 0",1189.0,841.
SIZE2="DIN B 1",1000.0,707.0
SIZE3="DIN A 1",841.0,594.
SIZE4="DIN A 2",594.0,420.
SIZE5="DIN A 3",420.0,297.
SIZE6="DIN A 4",297.0,210.
SIZE7="HP A 0",1129.0,807.
SIZE8="HP A 1",805.0,561.
SIZE9="HP A 3",401.0,274.
SIZE10="HP A 4",274.0,192.
- PURGE of a drawing
When while PURGE the option "Purge zero-length geometry and empty text objects" was activated, some reinforcement objects were deleted
- Input of barmarks
By the input of barmarks, in some case the ORTHO modus could not be deactivated
- The Command 'Copy Position block' didn't work in ACAD 2009
- InfoEdit for meshes
When an stirrup mesh of the same type existed, meshes could not chsnged to the maiximum length
- Some problems with barmarks in the ISO norm with StVar layings solved
- Problems solved by deleting the defintion of already used drawing and list meshes
- GripEdit for end markers at C3 barmarks corrected
- By using the individual text block arrangement, it could happen, that the text of reinforcement elements by moving in another viewport with another scale was misplaced
- By copy and moving barmarks with StVar tables, a not needed warning could arise
- Copy of VE Barmarks with attached layings (e.g. needed for cut per running meter) didn't work correctly
- Polygonal Mesh Fields
If the mesh type was changed to a smaller type, the mesh field was not recalcutated correctly and as a result the meshes could be too big
- By calling the schedule, all layings without a dedicated barmark will be listet in the warning dialogbox
- A laying in a plane different from the xy-plane did not use the value clicked in BFEShow to get the reinforcement directions if the ucs was
- Difference schedule causes problems with variable bars.
- "Summary of the schedule ..." causes problems when one diameter appears with two different materials.
- Connecting elements with 3D bars can only be presented correctly when the the bars are exported perspectively.
- After changing a setting the display was sometimes not updated.