|The Meeting Place for SOFiSTiK Users from the Academic Field
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ms-edu [ Mon 16. Aug 2010, 09:30 ]|
|Post subject:||The Meeting Place for SOFiSTiK Users from the Academic Field|
Welcome to our SOFiSTiK Educational Forum.
This forum is intended exclusively for education, science and research purposes, for use by students and scientific researchers working with the SOFiSTiK software package. Questions regarding application of the software, modelling, calculation, interpretation of results, etc. can be discussed and answered here.
This forum is moderated by employees of SOFiSTiK AG.
Hence we have lots of international users we like to communicate inside this forum in English language only!
Please note, we will delete all German language entries regularly!
- Please see our online Tutorials on http://www.sofistik.de/documentation/20 ... index.html. You will find an explanation to different workflows and also the corresponding data files. Pleas note: only registers users of the educational version have the necessary user ID and password for the file download. This will be sent to you together with the educational licence file.
- For extended explanation of the program design functionality, please see our verification manuals. You will find the manuals via the SSD / TEDDY menu Help > Verification Manual
- You will find numerous videos on our Youtube Chanel https://www.youtube.com/user/SOFiSTiKAG
- In the SOFiSTiK Infoportal (http://www.sofistik.com/Infoportal and also http://www.sofistik.de/Infoportal ) you will find an extensive collection of examples, teaching videos, tutorials, etc. The collection can be searched through using filters. Please also look through the forum for questions on particular themes.
- For each program module there is a separate handbook available in an electronic format as a PDF file. Each handbook includes a chapter titled “Theoretical Principles”.
- An extensive selection of examples for numerical input using the CADINP language can be found in the “TEDDY” Text Editor Help Menu > Samples, where they are sorted by program module.
For a better overview of the topics, the forum is divided into logical sections (System and Loads, Analysis, Superpositioning, Design, Postprocessing and Special).
We hope you’ll have fun using the software and participating in the Forum.
Your SOFiSTiK Team
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group